- Robbie Keane notching up his 100th goal for Spurs
- Our first half performance against Sunderland
- Huddlestone's passing and first half performance in same game
- The alleged rumours that the 'big signings' were Boswinga and Gonzalez
- The second half performance against Sunderland
- The apparent signing of a 32 year old Brazilian left-back from Hertha on a pre-contract
- Another bout of 'Robbo hands in transfer request'....'Oh no he doesnt'....
- 'Tiago to sign'. Hasn't settled at previous 3 clubs. What the fuck makes us think he can settle in our mess of a midfield?
- Spurs sign Jason Banton from Arsenal, for £100,000
- King and Berbatov are Newcastle targets. One more, proof that the Sunday papers are written by fucking idiots and bought by fucking morons.